At Sunshine Smiles Dental, we use DentiCare to help make treatment more affordable for patients.
DentiCare is not a loan, so there are no credit checks. It is simply a direct debit service that allows you to pay for your general dental treatment over a period of up to 18 months. There are no interest rates, ever.
There are four eligibility criteria:
1. You are an Australian Citizen. Australian Residents can apply, with some restrictions – see below. Non-residents are unable to apply.
2. You are eighteen (18) years old or older.
3. You are gainfully employed and/or have adequate income to honor the scheduled payments as per your signed Direct Debit Request
4. You are currently not Bankrupt or subject to any Bankruptcy and/or Debt Agreements.
How do I apply?
There is a Service Agreement to sign and a single page Direct Debit Request form to complete.
What amount can I place on a payment plan?
We require a minimum deposit of 20%, so up to 80% of your total treatment plan can be put on a Denticare payment plan.
• Minimum plan amount - $750
• Maximum plan amount - $9000 ($5000 for Residents)
What are the costs?
1. 20% minimum deposit of your total treatment plan – paid directly to the practice before your treatment commences.
2. One-off set-up fee – 3.9% of the balance, paid directly to the practice when paying your deposit.
How long can I use the payment plan?
You can spread the cost of repayments between 2 – 18 months, depending on the payment plan amount.
How often do I pay?
• Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly debits.
Early payment, amendments and health funds
• You can make lump sum payments or pay your full balance at any stage, by making a payment directly to the practice.
• Additional treatment can be added to an existing plan; these amendments incur a $19 admin fee, and you may need to make an additional payment to cover the difference in the 20% deposit and one-off fee, compared to the original payment plan.
• Health fund claims can still be made, either through HICAPS or by submitting your invoice to the health fund.
DentiCare is not a loan, so there are no credit checks. It is a direct debit service that allows you to start treatment now and pay for it over a period of time.
Its main benefits include:
• No interest fee charged
• No credit checks
• Flexible payment terms
• Simple 1 page direct debit request form
• No penalties for early repayments
• Can still do health fund claiming through HICAPS
If you have any questions about payment plans or your eligibility, please contact the practice on 07 5446 4598